A Meeting of Burton-cum-Walden Parish Council will be held in the Village Hall, West Burton, on Tuesday, 5 January 2021 at 7.30 pm
Members of the public are invited to address the Council between 7.30 and 7.45 pm at the discretion of the Council.
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive declarations of interest.
- To confirm the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on 3 November 2020
- To receive a report from the Clerk on the following matters:
- Christmas tree
- Reading Room footpath
- Debris in the Beck
- Welcome packs
- Online payments from the Council bank account
- To receive a bank reconciliation and a report from the Responsible Financial Officer
- To consider a quote for renewing the Council’s insurance with Zurich Municipal for 5 years at a fixed cost of £454.85 pa, for 3 years at £475.45 pa, or 1 year at £496.06 pa
- To consider the procedure for the Internal Audit of the Council’s finances and the appointment of an Internal Auditor
- To consider a request from one of the owners of The Mill for the adjoining garden area to be cleared of vegetation.
- To receive the following invoices for payment:
- Parish Caretaker – to be confirmed
- Christmas tree – £144.00 (VAT £24.00)
- To receive notice of meetings and other events.
- To circulate other documents for information
- To consider items for the next agenda.