A Meeting of Burton-cum-Walden Parish Council will be held in the Village Hall, West Burton, on Monday, 13 July 2021 at 7.30 pm.
Members of the public are invited to address the Council between 7.30 and 7.45 pm at the discretion of the Council.
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive declarations of interest.
- To confirm the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on 21 June 2021
- To receive a report from the Clerk on the following matters:
- Council Website
- Traffic Survey cameras
- Flood warnings
- Council finances
- To consider work to dredge the Beck opposite Grange Farm
- To consider celebrations next year to mark the Platinum Jubilee of HM The Queen
- To consider a request from St Andrew’s Church for a donation towards the improvement of the War Memorial in the church which will include a new plaque with additional names of servicemen who died in World War I
- To receive the following invoices for payment:
- Parish Caretaker – to be confirmed
- Stamps and office stationery – £100.79 (VAT £5.80)
- Village Hall rental – £10.50
- To receive notice of meetings and other events.
- To consider items for the next agenda.
S D Ryding
Clerk to the Council
Date: 7 July 2021