A Meeting of Burton-cum-Walden Parish Council will be held in the Village Hall, West Burton, on Monday, 7th September 2021 at 7.30 pm.
Members of the public are invited to address the Council between 7.30 and 7.45 pm at the discretion of the Council.
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive declarations of interest.
- To confirm the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on 13 July 2021
- To receive a report from the Clerk on the following matters:
- Keep Clear signs
- Dredging of the Beck
- Planning Application R/54/65D/LB
- Donation Boxes
- Loose drain Cover
- Council finances
- To consider the arrangements for Bonfire Night
- To consider Planning Application R/54/43C for a roof over the cattle collection yard at Howraine Farm, West Burton
- To consider correspondence received from a resident of the Parish on dog fouling in the Village
- To consider correspondence received from a resident of the Parish with suggestions for road safety improvements.
- To consider information received on Community Projects sponsored by the Richmondshire Climate Action Partnership for the planting of trees
- To consider aspect of the website management and to receive an invoice from HarryAdney Internet Service for £100.00.
- To receive the following invoices for payment:
- Parish Caretaker – to be confirmed
- J W Alderson & Sons – £80.00 (VAT £13.34)
- Village Hall rental – £10.50
- To receive notice of meetings and other events.
- To consider items for the next agenda.
S D Ryding
Clerk to the Council
Date: 1 September 2021