A Meeting of Burton-cum-Walden Parish Council will be held in the Village Hall, West Burton, on Monday, 5 October 2021 at 7.30 pm.
Members of the public are invited to address the Council between 7.30 and 7.45 pm at the discretion of the Council.
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest.
- To confirm the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on 7 September 2021
- To receive a report from the Clerk on the following matters:
- Loose drain cover
- Community Project for trees
- Council finances
- To consider the half-yearly review of the budget including a bank reconciliation and a report from the Responsible Financial Officer
- To consider a provisional setting of the Precept
- To review the arrangements for Bonfire Night on 6 November 2021
- To consider the response from the Highways Department on the road safety suggestions put forward after the last meeting
- To consider arrangements for renewing the two plinths at the entrances to the Village
- To receive an invoice from Mr Peter Iveson for the work on the Beck for £1,530.00 (VAT £255.00)
- To consider arrangements for the Christmas festive season
- To receive information from Richmondshire District Council on the purchase of new litter bins
- To receive the following invoices for payment:
- Fox and Hounds Inn – £32.00
- Parish Caretaker – to be confirmed
- J W Alderson & Sons – to be confirmed
- To receive notice of meetings and other events.
- To consider items for the next agenda.