A virtual meeting of Burton-cum-Walden Parish Council will be held in the Village Hall, West Burton, on Tuesday, 9 March 2021 at 7.30 pm.
A link to this meeting can be found on the Parish Council’s website at www.westburton-yorkshire.org.uk
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest.
- To confirm the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on 5 January 2021
- To receive a report from the Clerk on the following matters
- Garden area next to the Mill
- Vacancy at Cavey Garth
- Waterfall bank erosion
- To consider the bank reconciliation circulated earlier
- To review the Council’s Asset Register
- To receive a quote for the insurance of the Council’s motor mower at a cost of £152.45.
- To confirm the payment of £40.00 to the Information Commissioner’s Office
- To consider items for the Chairman’s Annual Parish Council Report
- To consider a date for the Annual Parish Meeting
- To consider a consultation request on local government reorganisation
- To consider parking arrangements during the summer months
- To consider entering the Best Kept Village competition
- To receive the following invoices for payment:
- Parish Caretaker – to be confirmed
- Zoom meeting invoice – £14.39
- To receive notice of meetings and other events.
- To consider items for the next agenda.
Members of the public are invited to address the Council between 7.30 and 7.45 pm via a video link at the discretion of the Council.
Topic: Burton cum Walden parish council
Time: Mar 9, 2021 07:30 PM London
Meeting ID: 825 2402 2493