A Meeting of Burton-cum-Walden Parish Council will be held in the Village Hall, West Burton, on Tuesday, 7th December 2021 at 7.30 pm.
Members of the public are invited to address the Council between 7.30 and 7.45 pm at the discretion of the Council.
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest.
- To confirm the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on 2 November 2021
- To receive a report from the Clerk on the following matters:
- Arrangements for the Christmas event
- Urban grass cutting
- Plinths at the entrance to the village
- Work at The Mill
- To receive a report from Councillor Rowland Dent on street lighting between the Front and Back Nooks
- To consider the new Code of Conduct for Councillors
- To consider a consultation request from NALC regarding burial grounds
- To consider the calendar of dates of meetings for 2022
- To review the financial and other risk assessment
- To receive the following invoices for payment:
- Parish Caretaker – £781.00
- To receive notice of meetings and other events.
- To consider items for the next agenda.