A virtual Meeting of Burton-cum-Walden Parish Council will be held in the Village Hall, West Burton, on Tuesday, 27th April 2021 at 7.30 pm.
Members of the public are invited to address the Council between 7.30 and 7.45 pm via a video link at the discretion of the Council.
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interest.
- To confirm the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on 9 March 2021
- To receive a report from the Clerk on the following matters:
- B122 Notice of first registration
- Council finances
- To consider further the date and agenda for the Annual Parish Meeting
- To consider the end of year budget summary, approval of the accounts and commencement of the Annual Governance and Accountability Return (AGAR) process
- To receive the Internal Audit report (if available)
- To consider the local connection of candidates for 3 Cavey Garth (if known)
- To consider adopting the new model Code of Conduct for Councillors
- To confirm membership of the Yorkshire Local Councils Associations for a fee of £130.00
- To receive a report from the Clerk on the clearance of trees and vegetation at the Waterfall area, and to confirm the payment of an invoice from the Wensleydale Tree and Horticultural Services Ltd of £1,512.00 (VAT £252.00)
- To consider Planning Application R/54/73A for replacement of a lean-to extension and other minor works at Rowan House Farm, West Burton
- To consider a request from a resident of the Parish for the Council to purchase a football goal post
- To consider advice from the manager of the Council’s website for an upgrade at a cost of approximately £77.00
- To confirm a response to a consultation request on behalf of Mr Leonard Bell for support for a Woodland Management Plan on land owned by the Bell family at Sorrel Sykes Farm
- To consider information received from the Leyburn and District CSO Community Restart Programme on publicity for events after lockdown
- To consider further information on parking arrangements during the summer months
- To receive the following invoices for payment:
- Parish Caretaker – to be confirmed
- To receive notice of meetings and other events.
- To consider items for the next agenda.
Join Zoom Meeting by visiting:
Meeting ID: 825 2402 2493