- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
We do not collect any personally identifiable data on this website. We do collect data which identifies general information such as the browser you use and the time and date of access.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you access the website and store the data in small text files called cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are very small text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping our editors and site admin signed in;
• Understanding how you use our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a several different types of cookies, however, our website uses only functional cookies which are necessary for the website to work properly.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 01969 663551